About IB Program
IB Schools in hyderabad,bangalore, Mohali, India
International Baccalaureate® (IB) programs aim to do more than other curricula by developing inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people who are motivated to succeed. IB strives to develop students who will build a better world through intercultural understanding and respect.
The IB's programs are different from other curricula because they:
- Encourage students of all ages to think critically and challenge assumptions
- Develop independently of government and national systems, incorporating quality practice from research and our global community of schools
- Encourages students of all ages to consider both local and global contexts
The International Baccalaureate Organization offers four high-quality and challenging educational programs for a worldwide community of schools, aiming to create a better, more peaceful world.
Aim of all IB Programs
The aim of all IB programs is to develop internationally minded people who, recognizing their common humanity and shared guardianship of the planet to create a better and more peaceful world. Four characteristics that define an IB education
- Centres on learners
- Develops effective approaches to teaching and learning
- Works within global contexts
- Explores significant content.