What is Oxford Summer Courses?
Oxford Summer Courses was established in 2010 by a network of Oxford alumni determined to share the magic of the university and the city with the wider world. These 10 day academic courses are for motivated and inquisitive international students who wish to enhance their understanding of specific subjects. Small seminars and tutorials are used to introduce students to the university-style learning.
What to expect at Oxford Summer Courses?
- Courses offered in Business & Entrepreneurship, Computer Science, English & Creative Writing, Medicine and Natural Sciences
- Faculty with experience teaching undergraduates at Oxford University and at Oxford Summer Courses
- Academic maturity through a deeper understanding of, and passion for, their subject
- Preparation for university through university-style teaching and developing an understanding of UK university applications alongside gains in independence by living and studying away from home
- Students receive certificate of participation and letter of recommendation
How to Participate?
Individual registrations are open for students of Grades 9 to 12.
Program Venue: Oakridge International School, Varthur Road, Near Dommasandra Circle, SarjapurHobli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 562125
Program Dates: May 26th to Jun 4th, 2017
Program Fee: INR 1.25 Lacs per participant
Program Fee + Accommodation for Indian Schools: INR 1.65 Lacs per participant ( 11 nights)
Register online at*: http://oxfordsummercourses.com/india/
* Kindly do not register or make payment here.
Whom to contact?
Phone Number: 7899272244
Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 7702456464