Description / Overview:
The Ocean is the origin of life on the planet. Yet, it suffers from problems like over-fishing, pollution and habitat destruction. Oakridge understands the challenge this can pose to our future and that is why we bring you the Oakridge Ocean Conservation Conference to raise awareness. Oakridge believes that our young students can help reverse the situation by creating awareness and taking positive steps in protecting the fragile marine ecosystem. This Conference is in collaboration with the Dolphin Nature Conservation Society, Visakhapatnam.
In this 3 day Student Conference, students will have the opportunity to be exposed to thought-provoking interactions and speeches, attend interactive workshops, undertake field trips and exchange innovative ideas with delegates on ocean conservation. Students will also discuss and propose a real-time project on Ocean Conservation, giving them the power to find real solutions to change society.
- A Student Delegation of 2 students and 1 Teacher is mandatory to attend the conference (Applicable to non-Oakridge Delegation only)
- Applicable for Grade 6 - 11
- Registration Fee per student: Rs 500
- School Transport can be availed by registered students from fixed points
- Lunch and Snacks to be provided at school
- Certificate of Participation will be provided
To Register, Call 96667 77003 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org